Does Fluconazole affect male fertility?
SAFE TO TAKE.
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
A single dose of Fluconazole has no effect on male fertility.
No studies have shown that fluconazole adversely affects semen count or motility.
There is no cause for concern in your case.
SO please dont worry.
All the best
Please feel free to discuss further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does fluconazole affect implanon?
- Does vyvanse affect male fertility
- Does lisinopril affect male fertility
- Does fluconazole affect the implant
- Does fluoxetine affect male fertility
- Does cipralex affect male fertility
- Fluconazole affect pregnancy test
- Crestor affect male fertility
- Duromine affect male fertility
- Does fluconazole affect microgynon
- Why am I getting pain and electric sensation after having intercourse?
- Mirena inserted. Itchy rashes appeared, missing periods and having...
- Follicular study showed enlarged ovary, thick endometrium and no fluid....
- Pregnant. Started spotting after intercourse. Feeling tired with sore...
- Pregnant. Accidentally inhaled goof off rust stain remover. Should I be...
- How to abort 2 weeks pregnancy?
- Itchy clitoris and feeling uncomfortable after using vagifem. Suggest...
- Have had scanty period, heaviness in abdomen and moles on face. What is...
- 54 years old. Feeling bloated, frequent urination and getting delayed...
- Had vulval intraepithelial neoplasia surgery. Getting loose flaps of...