Do weight loss supplements cause stomach upset and numbness in fingers?
Can you describe symptoms....
I understand you are trying to loose weight through supplements. However some of the supplements you used have no clear scientific bases - no data available about its benefits and side effects. Therefore the current symptoms that you have may or may not be attributed to those.
Well, fortunately most intestinal symptoms responds well to treatment options. You described your symptoms very vaguely as stomach upset. I would like to have a better description of the symptoms for me to understand and give you an opinion.
Further, since you have disturbed sleep with depressive complaints have you considered a visit to psychiatrist?
Reply back with details...
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can enterogermina cause stomach upset
- Stomach upset causes
- Numbness in hands due to stomach upset
- Will pediasure cause stomach upset
- Does lidocaine cause stomach upset
- Hand numbness and stomach upset
- Stomach upsets diarrhea dehydration weight loss mucus in stools
- Does benecol cause stomach upset
- Orange juice causing stomach upset
- Can infection cause stomach upset
- Random body aches. Is this the symptoms of flu?
- What is the difference between functional dyspepsia and appendicitis?
- Having spondylisthesis, DDD, facet artropathy, bulging discs. Taking...
- Addicted to tobacco. Tried nicotex chewing gum. Unable to open mouth and...
- Is amitriptyline safe medicine for polymyalgia? What are the affect of...
- Recommended amino acids and proteins after workout. How much protein...
- Diabetic. Have hepatic encephalopathy. Treated with lactulose. Should I...
- Looking best medicine for urinary tract infection
- Had shoulder injury. Hurts to lift arm and having burning sensation on...
- Bruise appeared on thigh after scratching. Hurts to touch. Why is this...