Do skin welts and itching indicate urticaria?
Seems to be urticaria, antihistaminic and calamine lotion
I have gone through your complaints and reviewed the attached photographs.
It seems to be urticaria which is an allergic reaction.
It can be seen after scabies infection.
It is not looking like scabies.
If I was your treating doctor I would recommend you to take antihistaminic like tablet Cetrizine twice daily for 10 days and apply calamine lotion on the affected areas twice daily. This should improve your condition.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Asmeet Kaur Sawhney, Dermatologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Herbalife urticaria
- Chronic bout of papilla urticaria itching
- Dermatographic urticaria scrotum itching
- Dermatographic urticaria does it itch
- Dynolap in urticaria
- Ptsd and urticaria
- Burning and itching thighs redness raised lines cold urticaria
- Suffering from skin rashes could it be urticaria
- Solar urticaria
- Is itching and bruises due to urticaria