Do hemorrhoids cause frequent urination?
Hemorrhoids do not cause frequent urinating.
Thank you for the query.
Hemorrhoids simply do not cause frequent urinating. It is impossible. Hemorrhoids are just an enlarged veins in the rectal area. No connection with urinary tact at all. The only way it may happen is due to so large hemorrhoids to obstruct vagina and urethra.
Frequent urinating can be a sign of diabetes. Can you please attach your urine analysis? Were there urine culture done?
Chronic kidney failure can also result with frequent urinating. If so, there should be lots of protein in urine analysis.
I suggest you to check your blood sugar level and consult nephrologist.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tobacco causing frequent urination
- Mucinex causing frequent urination
- Causes of frequent urination in women
- Common causes frequent urination
- Frequent urination causes
- Ginger cause frequent urinate
- Causes of occasional frequent urination
- Can hemorrhoids cause frequent urination
- Is paracetamol causing frequent urination
- Intuniv cause frequent urination
- Nausea and hunger after eating, waking up at night hungry, urge to...
- Pain inside anus during bowel movement. Is Xyloproct or preparation H...
- Bad odor in belly button, red substance inside, oozing pus
- Pain in front of arm and at wrist under thumb, swelling and throbbing....
- Chest tightness when walking, upper back discomfort, heartburn, no...
- Lump in chest, painful, have pain in ribs and lower back
- Done hernia repair in belly button, have cramp on right side,...
- Frostbite wound on chest from blister freezer. Itching and peeling off....
- Vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, blood in urine. What do I do?
- Is triple action viriliy purchase thru new vitality safe?