Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Diabetic. Having varicose veins. Which specialist I need to consult?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Hi Doctor, My mother aged about 59 years is having varicose veins and I would like to consult a doctor in Mysore . She has a diabetic history since a year. Which specialist I need to consult ???
Posted Wed, 11 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 4 hours later
Brief Answer: vascular surgeon Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX I am sorry about your mother's current health condition. You need to consult a vascular surgeon for the same. Personally, I do not know any specialists in Mysore. However, there are reviews written by our users about doctors in our listing, those can guide you for a better doctor. You can search for a doctor in your area at the below link WWW.WWWW.WW Hope this helps you.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Diabetic. Having varicose veins. Which specialist I need to consult? 8 minutes later
Hi Doctor, Thank you for the timely response. Warm Regards, XXXXX
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 6 minutes later
Brief Answer: happy to help Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX It is my pleasure to help. Wish your mother a quick recovery. Regards,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor