Damage of condom during sex. Taken contraceptive pill. Help required?
Doctor:Dr. Shainaz XXXXXXX Kaware
General & Family Physician
Hello XXXXXXX;Thanks for your query XXXXXXX is a hormonal pill containing Drospirenone and Ethinylestradiol and is used for problems of hormonal imbalance like PCOS (poly cystic ovaries syndrome).Since it is a hormonal pill it will act like a contraceptive pill for you,if you have been taking it regularly and not missed a dose.If the condom has broken accidently and you are regular in taking your pill then theere is no reason to get worried as XXXXXXX will give you contraceptive protection.So please relax and there is no need to take I-pill.Hope this answer is helpful to address your concerns.If you have any query you can write back.Please accept this answer in case you do not have any further questions.Take care.Regards
now today my quries is all this happen in 23rd mid day Feb 2012 i took medicien 23th and 24 th night Feb 2012.today is the 6th day but i am not get period.please help me, am i pregnent?
Thanks for asking your query. I will help you with the same.
You are on XXXXXXX pills which are hormonal pills. The action of these pills increases the hormonal levels in your blood till the pills are continued.
Once you stop the pills it takes 4-7 days for the blood levels to get back to normal or below and then you will get bleeding of your periods.
So you have stopped pills on 24th night so it is 6 days and you may wait for another 2 days and if you don't get periods then you will have to consult your doctor regarding absence of periods.
If the thought of pregnancy is bothering you; you can get a urine pregnancy test done and see if that is negative you will feel relaxed.
Let me again assure you that if you have been on XXXXXXX regularly and have not missed a single dose you will not get pregnant so please do not worry.
As for the missed period it can be due to stress or a hormonal problem. Please consult your doctor.
You can write back to me once you have done the test.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Protected sex condom failure taken i-pill medication chances of pregnancy
- Had sex used condom taken i pill was sex safe
- Damage of condom during sex taken contraceptive pill help required
- Irritation due to condom safe contraceptive
- Condom tear during sex ipill taken late no periods pregnant
- Condom breakage during sex taken next choice periods delayed pregnant
- Irregular period had sex condom broke taken emergency contraceptive reason
- Had sex with condom condom slipped chances of pregnancy
- Suggest contraceptive pills to avoid pregnancy apart from condoms
- Condom used in intercoursedoes contraceptive pill cause increase in weight
- Pimple on the lower shaft of penis. Why is it getting worse?
- Fever, shivering, painful urination. What is the cause? Is it serious?...
- Had unprotected oral sex. How quickly can I be tested for STD?
- How often can I do chemical peeling? Suffering from hyperpigmentation of...
- Child has spreading rash, raised bumps, no itching, runny nose, chest...
- Missed period, negative pregnancy test, taken Endogest, had spotting....
- Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, had fever and cough. What precautions to...
- Painful split in buttocks, red skin, not swollen, no bumps. Neosporin...
- Itchy, burning rash. Tender and warm to touch. Chills when the area...
- Inflamed fordyce spot on penis, bleeds when scratched. Is it an STD?