Can pulmonary fibrosis be caused by phlebitis?
Yes, connective tissue disease can cause both.
Hello dear, thanks for your question on HCM.
I can understand your situation and problem.
Pulmonary fibrosis and vasculitis can occur simultaneously.
Vasculitis can include phlebitis.
Connective tissue disease (CTD) causes both these conditions, Pulmonary fibrosis and phlebitis.
Following CTD s can cause both.
1. SLE (Systemic Lupus Erythematosus).
2. Rheumatoid arthritis
So you need to evaluate for above mentioned CTD s.
Hope I have solved your query.
I will be happy to help you further.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Drugs causing pulmonary fibrosis
- Could pradaxa cause pulmonary fibrosis
- Dla for pulmonary fibrosis
- Pulmonary fibrosis causes
- Pulmonary fibrosis pain
- Pulmonary fibrosis and burping
- Can pulmonary fibrosis cause a dry cough?
- Interstitial pulmonary fibrosis causes
- Infective pulmonary fibrosis causes
- Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis causes
- How can severe COPD be handled when it has worsened after quitting smoking?
- What causes chronic cough?
- Suggest treatment for interstitial lung disease
- Suggest treatment for bronchiectasis
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and sleeping problems
- What causes dizziness after eating red meat?
- How to avoid insomnia caused by Albuterol taken for COPD treatment?
- What causes prolonged fever?
- Suggest treatment for clogged ears and inflamation in sinus passage
- What causes white foamy sputum when suffering from COPD?