Can one take Adderall while having right bundle branch block?
I would explain as follows:
Welcome and thank you for asking on HCM!
Regarding your concern, I would like to explain that isolated RBBB (without any responsible underlying cardiac disorder, like myocardial ischemia, certain cardiomyopathy, pulmonary vascular disorder, generalized cardiac conductance disorder, etc,) is usually well tolerated.
As you have performed the above mentioned tests, and no obvious reasons for RBBB have resulted, no serious underlying cardiac disorders seem to be present while you are taking adderall.
No potential adverse effects have been reported in patient with RBBB (and no any of the above mentioned cardio-vascular disorders) while taking aderall.
Nevertheless, I strongly recommend being cautious with that drug, as it is not under your doctor's prescription.
Several adverse effects of adderall include:
- weight loss,
- dry mouth,
- sometimes cardiomyopathy with chronic amphetamine use, etc., etc.
I recommend you to consult with your attending doctor, for reviewing adderall use (whether it is really necessary for you, to establish the exact indications for use, and if decide to continue, finding the most appropriate regimen and a safe withdrawal scheme after that).
Hope to have been helpful for you.
In case of further uncertainties, do not hesitate to ask me!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Should people with right bundle branch block take mdma
- Right bundle branch block diet
- Right bundle branch block headaches
- Right bundle branch block and colonoscopy
- Right bundle branch block
- Right bundle branch block and drinking
- Right bundle branch block adderall
- Right bundle branch block almonds
- Zyban and right bundle branch block
- Right bundle branch block in the army
- What do the following stress tests, echo and holter monitor test result...
- Suggest alternative treatment for congestive heart failure
- Suggest treatment for hypertension and GERD
- Suggest treatment for high BP and tingling in arms
- What causes sharp pain in chest area relieved by burping?
- Suggest treatment for afib, severe sleep apnea and high heart rate?
- What causes shortness of breath with normal chest X-ray?
- What causes severe pain in my calf muscle in Tietze syndrome?
- What causes altered sense of smell when diagnosed with sinus tachycardia?
- Does page syndrome increase the risk of heart attack?