Can i use Otocombe otic ointment for lips?
no, you can't use it
Otocombe otic ointment is a topical antifungal ointment meant for use in the ear. It is not to be used on lips.
Do you mean there is a tiny nodule on the lip? Could you upload a image of the same? It would help me to conclude better on the cause for the same.
Awaiting your response.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Otocomb otic ointment for ringworm
- Otocomb otic ointment impetigo
- Can otocomb otic ointment use for pimple
- Otocomb otic antibiotic ointment
- Otocomb otic eye ointment
- Use of otocomb otic ointment on rectum
- Otocomb otic ointment use
- What otocomb otic ointment used for
- Otocomb otic ointment
- Otocomb otic ointment use on the face