Can i have Novelon for hormonal imbalance?

Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN

Posted on Mon, 22 Sep 2014 in Women's Health
Question: i am suferring from hormone imbalance - very very low ovarion - nearing the stage of menopause - can i take novelon tablet as per docsotr advise
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 11 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Taking Novelon will help you in having periods regularly and will delay the onset of symptoms of menopause. If your doctor has prescribed it then you should start with it. It will help.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal

Follow up: Dr. Rakhi Tayal 8 hours later
can i get out of menopause - can i please be suggested any reliable specialist doctor to take care of this problem
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Not possible to get out of it.

Detailed Answer:
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.
It is difficult to get out of the menopause. With the help of hormonal treatment you can delay the onset of symptoms. You can consult a gynecologist in this matter.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Regards.
Follow up: Dr. Rakhi Tayal 27 minutes later
Madam I am having the problem of hormone imbalance on the higher side with very very minimal ovarion ie .02 level - can it be rectified through diet ie. balancing hormones and improving ovarion level to the extent of pregnancy -
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 11 hours later
Brief Answer:
Very difficult.

Detailed Answer:
Ovarian reserve cannot be improved with medicines or with any specific diet. With such a low reserve the ovary is not likely to produce any eggs.
Taking Novelon and weight reduction- if you are overweight are the only ways. You ca get it repeated after taking Novelon for 2 months.
Regards.