Can i have Ibuprofen for severe leg pain?

Dr. Raju A.T

Posted on Mon, 11 Aug 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: I have been on Coreg for 2 years now - 6.25 in a.m. and 12.5 with supper. My legs have been extremely painful to the extent that I have difficulty walking upon arising from a sitting or lying position. Is it safe for me to take Ibuprofen for the leg pain?

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Yes, you can take

Detailed Answer:

Yes, you can take Tab Ibuprofen 400 mg once daily after food at the times you have more pain.

The pain in limbs is no doubt a side effect of Coreg (Carvedilol). this is not serious and will diminish as time goes. You can take pain killers to alleviate the pain.

Hope, I answered your query.

Wish you good health.