Can i have Ibuprofen for severe leg pain?

Question
I have been on Coreg for 2 years now - 6.25 in a.m. and 12.5 with supper. My legs have been extremely painful to the extent that I have difficulty walking upon arising from a sitting or lying position. Is it safe for me to take Ibuprofen for the leg pain?

Posted Mon, 11 Aug 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Yes, you can take

Detailed Answer:

Yes, you can take Tab Ibuprofen 400 mg once daily after food at the times you have more pain.

The pain in limbs is no doubt a side effect of Coreg (Carvedilol). this is not serious and will diminish as time goes. You can take pain killers to alleviate the pain.

Hope, I answered your query.

Wish you good health.