Can cinnamon powder be used to induce abortion?

Dr. Sudha Rani Panagar

OBGYN

Posted on Wed, 22 Mar 2017 in Women's Health
Question: Im in need of an abbortion badly im 3 months and i phsyically cannot keep working .I work fast food and dont have time to stop and eat or drink .I feel alot of pulling .I get weak fast andI get real sick daily,Its hot and fast paced at work and my body is not handleing well .This is the worst i have ever felt .I cannot lose my job .Im single i have 2 other kids .i have noone to help me and ill lose all my income place to stay and in debt up to my eyeballs already.I need to know if cinnimon is effective ,how long it takes and how much i need to take to abort quickly before noticeable
Answered by Dr. Sudha Rani Panagar 38 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Madam,home remedies arent effective.

Detailed Answer:
Hello,welcome to healthcaremagic.com.Thanks for trusting healthcaremagic.com doctors for your query.
I guess your query is whether cinnimon is effective?
Cinnimon or any other types of home remedies seems to be ineffective for the abortion process.These may trigger the process of abortion,but it seems to be ineffective and some parts of products of conception may remain in uterus leading to other health issues.
My suggestions:-
1.If you have financial issues,you can visit a nearby any government hospital where there is facility for abortion.Government hospitals' consultation charges are comparatively lower than any corporate hospitals.
2.If u still want it get it done in private sector,you should try some nursing homes where there have facility for it.Nursing homes are cheaper than corporate hospitals.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana