Can Trazodone and Midodrine be taken together?
Dont use combination, no for rectal route, continue iritis drops.
Thank you for asking
I read your question and i understand your concern. Use of midodrine and trazodone together is not recommended and can have lethal adverse effects not to speak of using them as rectal enema. No they cant be used that way either . For rectal way of delivery there are different compositions not likely available for these products.
For iritis, you have probably been prescribed with two drops, one of steroids and other of dilators, use them, keep using them, stay in touch with ophthalmologist and wait for the symptoms to improve.
I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and don't forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is cardiac awareness a side effect of midodrine?
- Can nyquil be taken with trazodone
- Can i take trazodone and bentyl together
- Midodrine side effects
- Is flushing a side effect of midodrine?
- Is blurred vision a side effect of midodrine?
- Midodrine postural hypotension
- Is increased dizziness a side effect of midodrine?
- Is confusion a side effect of midodrine?
- Smoking weed while taking midodrine
- Inflamed gums, bleeding. Was on prednisone. Had herpes. Is this a sign...
- Upper eyelid skin graft done to lengthen eyelid was not successful. Can...
- Diagnosed with stiff person syndrome and having muscle spasms. Taking ...
- Have hep c, HIV with anemia, fluid retention in legs, rash on palms and...
- Having trouble sleeping due to worry. Done with nuclear stress test and...
- Have Polymyalgia rheumatica. Having pain and feeling uncomfortable. What...
- Suffering from severe anxiety and pain in abdomen. Could It be...
- What is the best cream for haemorrhoids?
- Feels like room is spinning and have dizziness. Could I ask a doctor?
- Experiencing pain in ear and getting headache around left ear. What...