Can Synthroid cause nocturia?
not a known side effect, can occur with sleep apnea
HI, thanks for using using healthcare magic
Nocturia can occur with some medications but is not a known side effect of synthroid.
If you are currently using any other medications, these can be checked to see if they are associated with this side effect.
It can occur with persons with sleep apnea, though the exact mechanism is not known.
Nocturia can also occur with: (1)diabetes
(2)high levels of calcium
(4)excess evening fluids
(6)diurectic medications- eg lasix, bezide
(7)damage to the nerves to the bladder
These are some of the causes
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can Hydroxyzine be taken for urinary tract and bladder infections?
- What causes black colored stool?
- What causes dizziness in an elderly person post suffering a concussion?
- What does severe atrophy in a MRI report indicate?
- What causes electric shock like sensation in the arms radiating to the...
- Suggest treatment for swollen lymph nodes and fever in a child
- What does resting heart beat of 52 indicate?
- What causes diarrhea and upper right abdominal pain?
- Is Oxycodone 10/325 different from Oxycodone 114?
- Can Antabuse cause dizziness?