Can Nifedipine cause low blood sugar?
Hi and thanks so much for this query.
Nifedidpine cannot cause or aggravate low blood sugar. If you had low blood sugar, it is related to diet and drugs used in treatment of diabetes and not Nifedipine. I will suggest you review your diet, medications and send a list to me for review and guidance.
I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me for more details and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Too much soda cause low blood sugar
- Can low blood sugar cause a tia
- Can amoxicillin cause low blood sugar
- Can an anechoic cyst cause low blood sugar
- Can low blood sugar cause motion sickness
- Can addison's disease cause low blood sugar ?
- Can low blood sugar cause dry heaving
- Does lithium cause low blood sugar
- Low blood sugar causing blindness
- Low blood sugar causes
- What causes enlarged heart?
- What causes spotting after having sex?
- Suggest side effects of Premarin
- Suggest treatment for recurrent urinary tract infection
- Can Wimpat,Keppra and Lamictal be taken when BP is high?
- When can orgasm be experienced after a total hystorectomy?
- Is tremination of pregnancy at after 26 weeks advisable?
- What causes swelling at the injection site?
- Suggest treatment for Angioma
- What causes chronic Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?