Abnormal bilirubin levels. Have diabetes, taking sleeping pills. Treatment?

Hi Dr XXXXX My name is Sunny Huang I check my blood My bilirubin total is 1.3mg/dl and my bilirubin direct is 0.3mg/dl so both higher then normal I see the book said if you have some king cancel like live and pancreatic cancer can happen like that I have diabetes over 10 years and I take sleeping pills more then 10 years But other live and kidney function is normal But doesn t matter doesn t mean anything If early the live and kidney cancer nothing to show it What happening to me about bilirubin higher then normal Why and how to treatment it Sunny
Fri, 5 Sep 2014