Can Lipicure and Udiliv be taken when SGOT is 156 and SGPT is 225?

Dr. Deepak Sundriyal

Oncologist

Posted on Fri, 25 May 2018 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Question: hi i have my SGot 156 &sgpt 225, along with cholestrol 246 &trigleycrides around 390, have been asked to take lipicure 10, & udiliv 300 mg
Answered by Dr. Deepak Sundriyal 32 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hello. Treatment is ok

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear. I have gone through the details. I have seen the reports. So you are having dyslipidemia and prediabetes. The treatment advised is fine. Besides that, you require regular physical exercises. Please mention your weight and height also so that i can give you more advice.
Thanks and regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng
Follow up: Dr. Deepak Sundriyal 14 hours later
Hi my height is 5 ft 10 in & weight is 89 kg, also i have skin problem called psoriasis, i have been walking for almost 1 hour daily, sometime there is a light pain which cimes for some second on left arm below elbow, should i be worried,
Answered by Dr. Deepak Sundriyal 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hello. You are overweight

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear. What i can see is that your body mass index is above 28. You must lose you weight by 7 to 9 kg. That will help you to normalise liver functiom and prediabetes. Pain is not a worry.
Thanks and regards