Can I use vimax or musli power extra to cure premature ejaculation and erection problem?

Dr. Sushil Kumar Sompur

Psychiatrist

Posted on Tue, 16 Apr 2013 in Premature Ejaculation
Question: I have Premature Ejaculation problem and also face issues with erection after the first orgasm. The second erection just doesn't happen till the next day or later. Please suggest if VigRx Plus, Vimax or Musli Power Extra can be taken as a remedy.

I also met a doctor show suggested a 6 month long remedy costing around 33k. Wanted to get a second opinion.
Answered by Dr. Sushil Kumar Sompur 23 minutes later
Hi there,

You might want to use techniques that increase intimacy as there is a period of gap between when you have your orgasm and your next erection. That way you can also build on the number of erections you have during a single sexual encounter.
It is not unusual for women to have many orgasms and men have to work hard to get even close to the number of orgasms that women have. If however intimacy and giving yourself a time lag is not helping, viagra or vimax will be helpful in having prolonged erections.

Antidepressants that are useful in treating depression can prolong your erections and give you relief from premature ejaculation. The best available in the market is escitalopram. If premature ejaculation is impairing your sexual life, you may consider this type of medications. Your local doctor can help you with a prescription of this drug.

Hope it works. Let me know how this goes.

Take care and have a lovely day!

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Sushil Kumar Sompur 51 minutes later
I just bought Musli Power xTra for this issue. It is marketed as an ayurvedic product for PE issues with no side effects. What you think of the product?

Also where can I get vimax or vigRx plus or virectin in India?
Answered by Dr. Sushil Kumar Sompur 3 minutes later
Hi there ~

I am unsure of the uses of Musli Power; but have heard good reports from some of my cases. I am not a specialist in Ayurveda and so I am unable to answer your question.

I would try both the medications separately however, so that there are no drug interactions, i.e. do not take musli power when you are using viagra (sildenafil - generic name). Sildenafil and Tadalafil in various dosages are available in most pharmacies throughout India. You might however need a prescription for the medication.

I hope this helped.

Take care and have a lovely time!