Can HIV be contracted through non-penetrative sex?
Welcome to HCM.
It is very unusual or rare to get HIV, Hepatitis B or other STDs from hand job only so don't get worried because the risk is practically nil. For your mental satisfaction you can go for blood testing which will relieve your anxiety and clear your doubts.
No this is not related to Hep B.
Welcome back and thanks for follow-up.
As such no testing is required and the symptoms are also not related to Hep B but for your satisfaction get tested. Consult your physician to isolate the cause, follow the treatment regime and you will be fine soon. Be relaxed, forget about the past and move ahead in life happily because you are not at risk of HIV or other STDs.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Odds of contracting hiv
- Is pregnancy possible with non-penetrative sex
- Contract hiv shallow penetration
- Can pregnancy be expected with non penetrative sex
- Risk of contracting hiv virus
- Can non penetrative sex cause pregnancy
- Is pregnancy possible after non-penetrative sex
- Hiv contraction probability
- Chances of contracting hiv
- Non penetrative sex in pregnancy