Can HIV Be Contracted From Sharing Drinks With A HIV Positive Person?
THere is no risk of HIV here!
Hi and thanks for this query.
I have reviewed this information fully. There is a zero percent risk of possible HIV infection here. Do not be concerned or worried further. If this could lead to HIV, then everyone else on this planet would have had HIV.
I hope this addresses your fears and reassures. If you have any unanswered worries, share them with me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hot head symptoms related to hiv
- Frottage of genitals risk of hiv
- Frequent urinating hiv
- How much esr level increases due to hiv
- False negative elisa test at 8 week post exposure to hiv
- Hard lump behind ear hiv
- False negative rna pcr hiv
- Headache and fever for last 2 days and hiv
- Foul smelling urine and hiv
- I feel tired and have low fever do i have hiv