Can Golite cream be used for acne scars?

Dr. Mohammed Taher Ali

Posted on Tue, 20 Oct 2015 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: hi doctor

I had a lot of pimples filled with pus, each time they leave a scar/ marks.
can you suggest me for the noticeable scars . I was suggested for golite cream
Answered by Dr. Mohammed Taher Ali 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
Goilite cream may be used under the supervision of a dermatologist

Detailed Answer:
Hi

I can understand your problem due to scars on the face due to pimples.

Golite cream is found to be effective for the treatment of acne scars.
There are other medicines available like Vitamin A containing creams, Kojic acid or Hydroquinone containing lotions.

A dermatologist consultation is recommended for proper clinical examination and to choose the most suitable creams for your cosmetic problem.

Hope I could answer your query.

Best regards.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj