Can Doxepin be taken after taking Citalopram?
yes you can take.
Welcome to HCM.
I can understand your concerns.
Since you have stopped citalopram, you can take doxepin now.
In my opinion, there is no risk of serious interaction or adverse effect in doing so.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Recurring pain in the chest after taking doxepin why
- Can i take doxepin with hydroxyzine
- Stomach cramps after taking citalopram
- Usage of Doxepin
- Doxepin and constipation
- Doxepin for sleep
- Can doxepin be taken with hydroxyline
- Tranexamic acid taken with citalopram
- Can i take citalopram after having cocaine
- Can mylanta be taken when taking citalopram