• question-icon

Can CBD oil and Tryptophan be taken for constant dizziness?

Posted on Thu, 6 Jul 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Would it be good and help me with my constant dizziness if I would take some CDB with Tryptophan?
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
What are you referring to as CDB?

Detailed Answer:
HI and thanks so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about this dizziness. There are many different causes of dizziness. Most common ones include low blood pressure, anemia, dehydration, etc. Treatment entails identifying the exact cause and addressing specifically. Because CDB represents several different things in medicine, I will suggest that you tell me what you are referring to in this case. After reviewing this product, I will tell whether it could be of help to you or not.

Let me hear from you at your earliest convenience and do promise to get back to you immediately with personalized and helpful insights.

Waiting!
Follow up: Dr. Ivo Ditah 19 hours later
Sorry, its CBD (Cannabidiol-Hemp oil)
My dizziness came from my Menieres disease. Currently taking Betahistine 16mg 2x a day as prescribed by one of your WebMD doctors. So far nothing is working to make me better.
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
See below!

Detailed Answer:

There is no evidence supporting the use of CBD (Cannabidiol-Hemp oil) with tryptophan to manage vertigo in persons suffering from Mernier's disease. Because vertigo is really disturbing, I wouldn't mind if you were to take some and evaluate to see whether it makes a difference or not in your vertigo.

In addition to betahistine, I suggest you limit salt, caffeine alcohol and nicotine intake. Also, avoid stress and any other identified environmental triggers of your symptoms.

Unfortunately, there is no single magical pill that works for everyone but a combination of lifestyle measures, and medications should offer meaningful relief to you.

I wish you well.
Dr. Ivo Ditah