Blood test done for hepatitis B. What does the reports suggest?
TEST RESULT UNIT REFERENCE RANGES //
hepatitis full panel 397.85 C.O.V. 1.000 - Reactive
*screening test only - please corr
with other diagnostic-test result
with clinical condition - suggest
DNA (if viral load monitoring is
(indicated; ask your doctor before
having test done).
Anti HBs (CMIA) 0.00 mIU / ml C.O.V. 10.000 NONREACTIVE
HBeAg (CMIA) 1366.72 C.O.V. 1.000 REACTIVE
Anti HBe (CMIA) 49.08 C.O.V. 1.000 NONREACTIVE
* anti HBe count below the cut-off
-value is considered REACTIVE
Anti HBc IgM (CMIA) 0.95 C.O.V. 1.000 GRAYZONE
the value obtained is in the gray
(indeterminate area). suggest
follow up testing for monitoring of
Anti HBc total (CMIA) 11.39 C.O.V. 1.000 REACTIVE
Welcome to healthcare magic!
Your blood reports are suggestive of hepatitis B related liver disease.
Currently your body is laden with highly infectious stage of the disease as is indicated by the presence of HBeAg in the blood.
You should observe strict precautions so no to infect your close contacts. Hep.B can cause severe liver damage in some affected persons so you should also get ultrasound abdomen and a physical check up by a local physician/gastroenterologist. You would need antiviral treatment and a close follow up for the proper treatment of the disease.
The regimen your physician would know.
You must not consume alcohol if you do.
Hope the advise would be helpful for you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the symptoms of hepatitis b?
- What are the treatments for hepatitis b
- Hepatitis b blood in stool
- What if hepatitis b is untreated
- Hepatitis b blood test interpretation
- What is the cure for hepatitis b
- What is hepatitis b carrier
- Blood test for hepatitis b
- Suggest treatment for chronic hepatitis b
- Hepatitis b blood test results
- Frequent leg and back pain in different parts of body with swelling....
- Tested positive for HSV-2. Trying for weight gain. Will ensure plus have...
- Do you think taking poly iron will help heart racing? Is oxygen...
- Tiny itchy bumps that blanch when pressed randomly appeared on arms,...
- Abdominal pain which moves to testicle. CT, Urine test and USG scan said...
- Having severe back pain while sleeping. History of bladder and kidney...
- Bruise on back that pained. Pleurisy? Why did my nasal cavity start to...
- Jaw pain, bruises, lump under left jaw, stuffiness, facial pressure....
- Giraffe skin pattern by drying. Applying creams and exfoliation. What...
- Painful bump on buttocks, itches. Appears and clears. Whats this?