Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

Black pimples on face, taken teriforce. Can apply femcinol cream?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1996
Answered : 988 Questions
hai sir my name is XXXXXXX gajbhiye i am 27 years old . my face has number of black pimple and i take a TERIFORCE- PLUS and FEMCIONAL-A cream got it. can i use it's.
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Acne
Answered by Dr. Bharat Chawda 1 hour later

Thank you for posting the query,
XXXXXXX I need to tell you that there are different varieties or grades of pimples .Even the cause of pimples has to be found out before treating.

The cream Femcinol is clindamycin and can be used for pimples ,but alone this may not help .You also need to take oral antibiotics for the pimples.The choice of the tablet depends upon the severity of pimples.There are oral retinoids also available which are supposed to be the wonder drug for treating pimples.Retinoids can only given after proper blood investigations and patient counselling.

Proper anti acne face wash or soap should also be used .

I am not very sure about the teriforce plus.If you can tell me the chemical content of the cream then probably I can suggest you about its use .

If you can post me your picture then probably I can suggest you better.You have a feature to upload the reports / image by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better.

I am also not very sure as to what you mean by black pimples .Probably you are referring to black heads ,and if that is so then it can be removed by simple extraction.

By the way I happy to tell you that I belong to chhatissgarh and practice at Bhilai ,Apollo hospital.I am very happy to see a mail coming from rajnandgaon.

Hope I've answered your query.

Should you have additional concern regarding the same ,I would be happy to address it.In case you send me the pictures I would be happy to suggest you better.

Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.

Dr.Bharat chawda XXXXXXX specialist, Dermatology.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor