Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Been suffering from cloudy urine. Why is my penis head red? Have asthma. Are they related?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 1997
Answered : 1031 Questions
Hi I've been suffering from cloudy wee for about 3 months. It won't seem to clear
I also have red around wee penis tip and get red around my fore skin!
I'm 42 suffer from asthma take symbacort and ventolin??
Personally I don't think it a std but can't ever say never
I doo seem to get red irritation after ejaculation though...seems to clear after a shower
Posted Thu, 14 Jun 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Kulsoom Qureshi 6 hours later
Thanks for consulting us.
I think you should take a urine test ( Urine DR ) to rule a symptoms indicate a possibility of this infection. If this turns out to be positive for infection you will be needing a course of antibiotics to cure this.
Meanwhile, increase your water intake this may help improve your symptoms.
Wish you good health.
Best Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Been suffering from cloudy urine. Why is my penis head red? Have asthma. Are they related? 15 minutes later
I was worried it was std but seemed unsure as to why,,,, does it sound likely from oral sex
Answered by Dr. Kulsoom Qureshi 24 minutes later

Thanks for your question.
It is difficult to comment further at present. If it turns out to be a urinary tract infection after testing ( as indicated by your history ), you can get the treatment. Otherwise, it would be wise to go to a urologist for formal testing.
Yes, oral sex may be a source of infection.
Hope this clears your doubts.
You may write back if you have any other question. I will be glad to respond or you may choose to close this discussion if you have got the desired response.
Have a nice day.
Take care.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor