Are there medicines to increase penis size?

Posted on Wed, 12 Nov 2014 in Men's Health
Question: as a doctor do you really believe that there are allopathy medicines available in the market to increase the penis size? If so please name them.
Answered by Dr. Senduran Narayanasamy 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
No medications available.

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXX

Welcome to healthcaremagic.

I am Dr.Senduran,General physician hope to answer your query.

There are no such medications,to improve an adult's penis size in reality.Don't fall in fake promises.

Hope this answers your query.If any concerns, don't hesitate to ask.Take care.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Follow up: Dr. Senduran Narayanasamy 10 hours later

is there allopathy medicines for sexual endurance & preventing premature ejaculations.

name some medicines avl in market.
Answered by Dr. Senduran Narayanasamy 3 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Hello again.
Thank you for the follow up..

There are certain medications available to prevent premature ejaculation belonging to antidepressant group like
1)Modern selective serotonin reuptake blocking drugs like paroxetine,dapoxetine available in market---->acts by Increasing the time gap between arousal and ejaculation,but to have better effect you may have to take for months.
2)Clomipramine,a newly developed tricyclic antidepressant group drug ---> This can be be a better option for intermittent use i.e just 3 to 5 hours before anticipated sexual activity.

In order to build sexual endurance,you may require androgen hormone replacement with injections or oral drugs(But only if your hormones are low especially DHEA,Free testosterone).Other measures include lifestyle modifications(like avoiding smoking,reducing overweight etc) and behavioral therapy especially during sexual activity.

Except lifestyle changes,self motivated adaption for improving your sexual function,the above said medications/hormonal therapy are prescription drugs.You should consult with a psychiatrist or sexologist for any of the above prescription whichever is suitable to you.
Hope this answers your query.If you feel query is complete,close this discussion and rate it or reply back if you have still any concern.

Take care
Wish you good health.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj
Answered by
Dr. Senduran Narayanasamy

General & Family Physician

Practicing since :2011

Answered : 407 Questions


The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

Recent questions on  Hormone replacement

doctor1 MD

I have just started this hormone replacement patch called combipatch and my Dr. didn t tell me much about it.... I was wondering if I can take my...

doctor1 MD

i was diagnosised with thyroiditis 3 years ago. I have been on synthroid for almost 3 years. But before that, I had an infection and was placed on...

doctor1 MD

I think I might have had a mini stroke a few days ago. I did not go to DR no health ins. Hot flash, dizziness blindness in left eye like a bright...

doctor1 MD

Hi I m 65 yrs old and I have been given a hormone replacement called troche to take twice daily. I had stopped taken them a month ago as I had run...

doctor1 MD

I am a 49 yr old female with low thyroid and am completely unable to sleep. I need to see an endocrinologist , but am in an emergency of some kind...

doctor1 MD

In the past week I've felt like some thing has been stuck in my throat Ian 56 female and was wondering if it could be my thyroid I eat a very...

doctor1 MD

hello I would like I ask a question about puberty and penis currently 21 I think I started puberty quite early as I was always really tall...

Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties

143 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM Blog Questions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction