Are small bumps near the labia minora indicative of genital warts?
More likely to be vestibular papillae.
I have seen the attached images. The bumps that you have are likely to be vestibular papillae.
The lesions of herpes are usually painful and are more prominent with itching or watery discharge with other symptoms like fever and intense pain.
This is likely to be a normal variation.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Also this wouldn't be genital warts would it?
There should not be any pain or irritation in these bumps. A pain or irritation indicates an infection or inflammation.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Rakhi Tayal, OBGYN
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Bump near vagina have abnormal pap genital wart
- Does occurrence of genital warts indicate positive hpv
- Pea sized lump in labia is it genital warts
- Very small genital warts
- White tingling bumps on lips had genital warts
- Genital warts labia minora yellow pus
- Genital warts painless fleshy bumps
- Have colored bumps on penis could it be genital warts
- Are small bumps on the labia symptom of genital warts
- Genital warts in crease between labia and thigh