Are mosquito repellent creams advisable for an infant?
Use mosquito repellants
Welcome to HCM.
Can understand your concerns.
Mosquito bites can result in malaria, dengue and other serious diseases.
It is very necessary that the child does not get mosquito bites. Mosquito repellants should be used in child and they doesn't cause any harm to child.
You can use mosquito repellants like good night, All out. If you dont want to use repellants then cream like odomos can be used.
Bite may take up to 2 weeks to go away, this is a normal thing.
I hope this will help you.
Wishing your child good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Accidental intake of mosquito repellent cream harmful
- Goodnight mosquito repellent drunk by kid
- Icy hot repel mosquitoes
- Dermadew lotion as mosquito repellent
- Allout mosquito repellent content
- 10 months child swallowed mosquito repellant cream suggest some remedy
- Are mosquito repellents safe for infants
- Swallowed mosquito repellent liquid precautions
- Sideeffects of drinking allout mosquito repellent
- Side effects if infants drink mosquito repellent liquid