Are calf and groin pain symptoms of pulmonary embolism?
No this is not pulmonary embolism
pain in calf can be due to several causes like fatigue, neuropathy or muscle injury. It is not caused by pulmonary embolism. Also burping is most of the time due to gastritis. So I would suggest you following.
1. Avoid high fatty diet. Take Pan D one tablet daily.
2.For calf pain take Brufen tablet .
pulmonary embolism is due to prolong bed rest which causes DVT and when this thrombus goes in lung it causes pulmonary embolism.Patient has severe breathing problems.
So there is no chances that you have pulmonary embolism.
Can be muscular
pain in groin can be muscular. Brufen or any other pain killer with gel take care of this. Also hot water fomentation. Don't be afraid as some amount of groin pain can be there in prolong bed rest. If it is increasing and not relieved by pain then you need to see orthopaedic doctor.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Recovery from pulmonary embolism pain
- Pain after a pulmonary embolism
- Pulmonary embolism and chest pain
- Symptoms of recurrent pulmonary embolism
- Pulmonary embolism pain
- Neck pain and pulmonary embolism
- What are the symptoms of pulmonary embolism?
- Symptoms of Pulmonary embolism
- Symptoms of subsegmental pulmonary embolism
- Signs symptoms pulmonary embolism