question-icon

Are Xanogen and HGH factor safe to take while suffering from acid reflux?

Posted on Thu, 12 May 2016
Question: Would it be safe for a person who has acid reflux to take xangoen and hgh factor
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah (27 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
I will say do not use this product!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

These products used for sexual enhancement and increased genital growths really do not deliver the promised results. Most of their reviews are falsified and I will say using much money on this will certainly not be helpful. However, they are safe to be used in someone with acid reflux. If your sole concern is whether they can be used by someone with acid reflux, then you can go ahead and use it. If this is for increased sexual performance and size of the penis, it is a waste of time and money and I will not recommend it. I will rather recommend you get the standard pills used in sexual improvement like viagra.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
Dr. Ivo Ditah