Are Sivylar, Bevon and Propanol the right medications for jaundice?
My brother-in-law effected with Jaundice and done LFT. His SGT level 128 and SGOT level 315.
Please find the medication wat he is using:
1. Tab UDILIV twice 8AM and 8 PM.
2. Tab Sivylar 140 mg once 8 AM
3. Cap Bevon CD once 2 PM
4. Tab Propanol 20 MG once 8 AM
5. PAN 40 MG once daily before breadk fast.
6. Tab Trental trice daily
7. Tab Viboliv twice 8AM and 8 PM.
8. Tab Livopill once daily 8 AM
9. Tab. Lasilactone1/2 tab once daily 8 AM
the above medication used , found that SGPT level raises to 76 U/L to 128 and SGOT level reduce to 658 U/L to 315.
Please confirm shall i continue with above medication.
Please advice diet for rapid recovery.
Yes continue taking the medications.
Thanks for posting your query.
I am Dr.R.K and I am pleased to assist you.
I went through the reports.
Your brother is having alcoholic liver disease.
He needs to continue taking the medications prescribed.
But the most important thing is to stop drinking alcohol.
I hope that answers your question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Drugs/medication for neonatal jaundice
- Jaundice typhoid delayed periods due to medication
- Drugs/medication for physiological neonatal jaundice
- Right armpit jaundice
- Drugs/medication for hemolytic jaundice
- Drugs/medication for Jaundice
- Suggest medication for jaundice like symptoms
- Suffering from tb jaundice taking medications further treatment
- Jaundice with acidity
- Drugs/medication for Obstructive jaundice