Are Placentrex and HCG injections the right medication for PCOD?
I understand your concerns about infertility.
Following is my reply :
1) You need to get tubal patency test HSG (hysterosalpingogram) to check if your fallopian tubes are open.
2) Get your husband's semen analysis test done.
3) These are basic tests required before going ahead with any treatment.
4) Please attach copies of this report if you have them with you.
Thanks for report.
Both reports are normal. You seem to have unexplained infertility.
Next step is to go ahead with IUI (intrauterine insemination). This will help you to conceive.
Meanwhile reduce weight if you are overweight.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hcg drops and epilepsy medication
- Unani medical pcod irregular periods
- What is pcod and how is it treated medically
- Hcg diet and cholesterol medications
- Injection placentrex contains hcg
- Hcg diet and hiv medications
- What medication is suitable to cure pcod
- Placentrex injection and pcod
- Which is the best medical treatment for pcod
- Hcg diet and hypertension medication