Amoebriz dosage for adults and children
Thank You for your query.
1. The dose of Amoebriz is the same for an adult and any child above the age of 10 to 12 years.
2. Standard dose will be 2 tablets in a single dose. This requires a prescription to purchase , please consult your doctor.
3. This is true for most antihelminthic medicines as they act in the lumen of the gut and are poorly absorbed into the body. Whatever little is absorbed usually does not cause side effects.
4. Though it is not mandatory, you may follow up the dose with a laxative like isabgol (psyllium seed) husk the next day to purge the system of any damaged portions or debris of the worms and parasites.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of amoeba in adults and children
- Dose of ondem in children and adults
- Tonsillectomy in children vs adults
- Tonsillectomy complications in children and adults
- Tonsillectomy in adults and children and the complications in adults
- Tonsillectomy in children versus adults
- Tonsillectomy in children and adults
- Tonsillectemy children vs adults
- Deworming children and adult
- External acoustic meatus adults children
- Can an energy drink prior to blood test increase RBC levels ?
- Unstable,unable to walk independently and properly,on Vertinal and...
- Flu symptoms,throat and roof of mouth sore,coughed bright red blood,any...
- Tingling sensation along right side face,3-4 times daily,sensation when...
- Pain,stiffness,swelling in knees,X-ray,arthritis developing,knee...
- Amoebriz dosage for adults and children
- Eustachian tube dysfunction, ear virus, sick on planes, scopolamine,...
- Pea sized nodule in tongue, painful, affecting speech, tooth pain, jaw...
- What causes jawline lumps?
- Double bypass, respiratory failure, nose bleeds, selective embolization