After what time period of drinking alcohol can Risperidone and Citalopram be taken?
He should take his medicine as per shedule
Dear XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Thanks for using healthcaremagic.
He should take his medicine as per prescription and there is no need to wait for a certain period of time after the drink.
Not using medicine for a certain time is more likely to cause problem than use after drink.
Having said this ask your boyfriend to be abstinent from the drink or use only moderate dose.
'Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help".
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Weight loss after risperidone
- What is the purpose of taking citalopram and alprazolam at the same time
- Citalopram and alcohol
- Tranexamic acid taken with citalopram
- Chromium taken with citalopram
- Can meizitang and citalopram taken one at a time
- What does risperidone treat
- Can i drink alcohol when on citalopram
- Can 5htp be taken with risperidone
- What is risperidone
- Suggest treatment for relapse of anxiety and depression
- Suggest treatment for REM sleep behavior disorder
- Suggest an alternative medicine to Metoclopramide
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation
- Can methamphetamine be passed to someone else through body fluids?
- What is the effect of Adderall on baby during pregnancy?
- Suggest treatment for anxiety attacks
- Suggest treatment for female orgasmic disorder
- After what time period of drinking alcohol can Risperidone and...
- Suggest treatment for mood swings and anxiety