Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Advised omnacortil for sarcodiosis. Which specialist should I consult for treatment?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 632 Questions
my wife has a sarcodiosis
where to get proper treatment in mumbai. my doctor adviced omnicorteil tablets
Posted Sat, 2 Mar 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 2 hours later
Thanks for your query. Sarcoidosis is an immune mediated granulamatous multisystem disease that requires specialised treatment. An immunologist will be the best to handle the condition. Specialised immunology department is available in corporate hospitals in Mumbai like Hinduja or Lilawati. Also government institutes like KEM should be having this specialised department. By the way, Omnacort is a corticosteroid that is a standard drug in this condition.
Dr Sundar
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor