Advice some medicine for hair fall

Dr. Sudarshan

Dermatologist

Posted on Tue, 11 Dec 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: r/sir,
my hair falling quantity has increased and forehead is becoming visible please advice me some medicine
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 38 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX,

Thanks for writing in.

The condition you are suffering is androgenetic alopecia.It occurs due to hormonal imbalance.

It is progressive condition, meaning if not treated it leads to bald patches.

Treatment of this condition is minoxidil and finasteride.these are effective topically.Combination of the two drugs in lotion form is very safe and effective.
Morr F lotion is one such lotion.It has to be applied on scalp 1ml twice daily.
It has good effect should be continued for atleast 6 months for visible effects.

A visit to qualified dermatologist would be required for starting few prescription medicines.

Also few procedures like mesotherapy and dermaroller can help a lot.These procedures are available at dermatology clinics.

with proper tablets and procedures hair loss can be stopped and new hair growth can be achieved.

Till the time you can start tablet keraglo men one per day.

hope this helps.

I will be available for follow up.

Regards.

Dr Sudarshan
MD dermatologist
Follow up: Dr. Sudarshan 44 hours later
r/sir,

i today bought keraglo men and Morr F lotion
how to use Morr F lotion i,e procedure

with regards

XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 1 hour later
Hi Again,

The morr F lotion has to be applied 1ml twice daily .ie.1 ml in morning and 1 ml in night time.You take out 1 ml with the bottle and apply it to scalp(to the skin of head)not to the hair.
Keraglo men is to be taken 1 daily.

Hope this helps.

DrSudarshan