73 year old, white male. had brain surgery in November

Oncologist
Question
73 year old, white male. had brain surgery in November of 2016, to remove a 6cm menigioma.
Now suffering from EXHAUSTION for last 3 months, have had tests done recently, within the last 2 months, including echo cardiogram, MRI, lung test. Normal heart rate, at rest, mid 60's, 3 months ago had resting HR in the 90's, since then HR has returned almost to normal, currently around 70. Am getting care at Hines VA, near XXXXXXX Family and friends are very concerned, as am I. I've stopped doing some of the activities that I was doing, including tennis, twice a week, this past summer. Have become a couch potato. Considering acupuncture.
Sun, 11 Feb 2018 in Brain and Spine

Answered by Dr. Esmeralda Sera 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Menigioma

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thank you for asking

As you said all your exams are normal but you still feel exhausted

Did you had blood test for irondeficeny anemia,
like iron and feritine
Did you had tests for vitamin B 12 ;

Please keep me informed