Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

40 years old. Suffering from sweating and dizziness. What should be done?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 1978
Answered : 6714 Questions
sweating and feel dizzy? Male 40
Posted Fri, 3 Aug 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Hello and thanks for the query.
Sweating and feeling dizziness could be a symptom of angina.
You must consult a cardiologist and get an EKG done and possibly a TMT to rule out myocardial ischemia.
Since your family history is positive for heart diseases,you must be very careful regarding your diet and weight.
Monitor your lipid profile,BP,sugar and weight on regular basis.
Quit smoking,if you are doing it.
Please do ask any thing if you wish.
Best of luck
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor