Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online
Loading Online Doctors....
Showing results for :

Unexplained bruising on elbow

Premium Questions

Suggest treatment for knot on the elbow

I noticed a lump or knot on the side of my elbow. The next day it was like a big bruise with white circle inside. I noticed today I had a smaller one on my left arm . Do you think I just bruised them? I ...

Suggest treatment for elbow pain

Hello. I read Dr. Stanko s answer on the left elbow/ arm pain . I experience this, it has been about 2-3 weeks and it feels like maybe I banged the bone on the top of my forearm at the elbow joint ...

Suggest treatment for elbow strain

I play tennis and I strained the inside of my elbow and I have some bruising that showed up there ... and my elbow is feeling a little better but I am worried. Did I tear my bicep? ...

Suggest treatment for painful bruise on the elbow

Two weeks ago I fell in the house. I hit my elbow and split it open it was bruised and sore. After a week it seemed to be getting better, now it is bruising again and more sore and tender. I also have ...

What does a bruise on elbow indicate?

I was really working hard and something splatted ver me at work and I don t remember what splattered me should i be concerned this happened at the work place thanks
Public Forum Discussions

Treatment for unexplained bruises on arms and lumps in elbow?

I have bruising on my arms unexplained bruising with lumps in the bruises and pain in my elbow ... hill and my arm sounded as though i had snapped my elbow. hurt pretty bad. I m just having lots ...

What causes large discolouration on right elbow?

I had an unexplained large bruise on my left knee over a week ago which is now healed and today I noticed a large discolouration on my right elbow. There is no soreness in the elbow, I don t recall ...

How to get rid of elbow pain in elbow?

t straighten it out all the way. The pain only stays in my elbow, and the pain is throbbing like. There is no bruising atm, and this is about an hour to 2 hours after the fall. I m not sure if its just sprain ...

Suggest cure for bruise in the elbow

my pet dog 8 mnths old scratched slightly my daughter (13yrs old ) on right arm elbow.Little blood came and stopped in few minutes and i asked her to wash with warm water and soap.afterwards running ...

What causes soreness in elbow?

my right elbow feels really bruised inside, right at the joint, and sometimes burning sensation .... no signs of bruising on the skin outside that is visible ...

Suggest treatment for swollen elbow

i banged my elbow over a week ago. There was little pain after the initial hit, but the elbow swelled like I had a tennis ball under my skin. The following day I had a bruise extending to my wrist ...

Suggest treatment for pain in elbow

I fell off a ladder and had a large bruise on my arm. I tried to catch myself on the scaffolding and ended up scraping about 5 inches on both sides of the elbow. It has been about 6 weeks since ...

What causes swelling of elbow?

My elbow is all swollen, almost in a giant lump, and has a slight rash on the top, not like mrsa ... bruise ...

What is the treatment for pain in elbow?

I was loading boards into truck and elbow pain and burning from tennis elbow. I kept loading boards until it was full anyway. My elbow hurt really bad all evening, now I have large bruise looking spot ...

Suggest treatments for pain in elbow

I fell on my elbow. I can move it, straighten it and twist it. I cannot however lift my hand to touch my shoulder without a great deal of pain. Very bruised and swollen and extremely tender ...
Mobile Questions and Answers
I had a burning feeling on inside of wrist yesterday and today i have a bruise that appears to be getting larger.
An injury is common in the inner side of the elbow. get an Xray to check for chip fractures
I fell on my elbow pretty hard. And it has been swollen and bruised. Then yester day i realized there is a bone chip floating in ny elbow. Help!
Sorry about the fall. The initial treatment is ice to help reduce swelling. At this point, however, considering what you are describing, it is best to be seen by an orthopedist. If you don't know one, you should consult with your doctor who will be able to recommend one for you.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor

4982 votes 4.6