Had injuries on right elbow before. Two tubes appeared which was put in and bandaged. Having severe pain, swelling on the same elbow now. Advice.

At age 20 I fell on my right elbow, I saw two tubes protruding from my elbow, I straightened my arm and the tubes went back into my elbow, I pushed the tubes back into my elbow and put on a bandade. At age 50 I have sever pain and swelling of my right hand, arm, elbow. My right arm looks like a deflated arm, and very weak. What should I do to help this problem now.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013