can oxilite pro cause kidneystones my son has been taking this and is having some mild groin pain, which he rates a scale of 3 on pan scale. he has gotten himself all worked up. has been doing some leg ...
I am 48 female, feel healthy, always active,, but I do have a kidneystone, the other day I had this pain on my left thigh and could not step on my let, excruciating pain.. dr took xray, and gave two ...
I develop kidneystones very frequently and they are extremely painful for 7-8 days at times ... kidneys are functioning 60% and I am 58 years old now. What should I do for not getting these stones. ...
some types of foods and low fluid intakes- there are others but these are the things u can control easily
What causes kidneystones
Thanks for query.
Following factors contribute for formation of kidneystone
1) Concentrated urine due to insufficient intake of water.
2) Urinary tract infection (Commonest)
3) High blood calcium levels
4) Hereditary factor.
5) High uric acid levels in blood
6) Abnormal Oxalate metabolism
7) Drinking hard water containing high calcium salts
What are symptoms for kidneystones?
pain abdomen, burning micturation, vomiting, back pain.