Respected Sir, I am Narmada Padhy. My father Mr Chittaranjan Padhy is having Kidny stone problem ... is now again the stone is getting formated. As per the ultra sound report the stone size is 1.1 now ...
some types of foods and low fluid intakes- there are others but these are the things u can control easily
What causes kidneystones
Thanks for query.
Following factors contribute for formation of kidneystone
1) Concentrated urine due to insufficient intake of water.
2) Urinary tract infection (Commonest)
3) High blood calcium levels
4) Hereditary factor.
5) High uric acid levels in blood
6) Abnormal Oxalate metabolism
7) Drinking hard water containing high calcium salts
What are symptoms for kidneystones?
pain abdomen, burning micturation, vomiting, back pain.