g should i go if it does not clear up on own until i visit my dr ? I have lost a little weight recently.

38 female - for two days have had whitish chalky stools. how long should i go if it does not clear up on own until i visit my dr ? I have lost a little weight recently and have not changed anything in my exercise or diet. I exercise regularly 5 days per wk - 1 hour of cardio and have done this for years (8 years). Just lost probably 10 lbs but until now weight was very stable. I dont have any pain anywhere but have had constipation my whole life and take one laxative daily at night before I go to bed so that I will have a stool daily. If i don t take a laxative every day I wont have a stool but maybe 1x or 2x per wk, not comfortable with that.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Apr 2011