am i misscarrying??

i am six weeks pregnant and my babys heart beat was only 104 bpm an now the doctor said my hcg levels have dropped does this mean im miscarrying
Asked On : Thu, 18 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Miscarraige have certain other symptoms to be confirmed. And it is diificult to evaluate a miscarraige before hand unless already suffering from some specific disorder.

General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
In the early pregnancy fetal heart starts from 90/minute, it increases to 120 -160/ minute.Don`t lose hope ,be optimistic.get repeat sonography after 7-10 days to know about the Fetal heart rate.Disclaimer