Wrist pain post fall, swelling on outer part, fingers get stiff and painful for few minutes, twisting hurts

I feel 4 weeks ago and I landed on my hands , wrist bend backwards. I had an xray and the care clinic dr said it looked like it wasn t broken. 4 weeks later it still hurts, I have a swollen lump thing on the outer part of my wrist (pinky side right beside the wrist bone that sticks up. After typing for a few minutes my pinky and ring fingers get stiff and hurts really bad when I have to move them. After a few minutes they go back to normal. I also can move my hand at the wrist up and down, but to twist it feels like it s broken.. Do I need to see a doctor again and if so what type of doctor do I need to see other than a 24 hour care clinic?
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012