Wriggling in the nose, ear, difficultry in breathing, loss of apetite, nausea, numbness in head, joints pain. What could this be?

Hello, I m a healthy 22 year old non smoking female, and since April this year I ve been experiencing strange sensations in my nasal passage, almost like a wriggling. My doctor said it was nothing to worry about, and it died down after a month. Then a week later, it returned, but in my ear, and I couldn t breathe properly, had a loss of appetite , and constant nausea . My doctor said there was nothing wrong with my ears, but that I had an acid reflux , and gave me some medication . 5 months on, I ve been to the doctors twice more, and he has said there is nothing wrong with me. I still have no appetite, I ve lost quite a bit of weight (I m already very slim, so that s not a good thing!) and the past week I ve started suffering with a numbness in my head and inability to think and concentrate. It feels almost like my brain is too big for my skull! My left eye is almost completely numb, and I ve still got the tickling deep inside my left ear and occasionally the right. I regularly feel cold even when I m warm, and my bones and joints are starting to ache. If anyone could shed some light on this, I d really appreciate it, as my own doctor doesn t seem to be worried about my welfare.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012