Work out resistance training, taking 4g creatine as a supplement. Will this effect blood/urine reports ?

I am 38, work out resistance training 5 days a week, and try to run a few miles twice a week. I am eating healthy, supplementing with protein on work out days. I am also taking 4g creatine as a supplement on training days. I have a Life Insurance physical tomorrow and remembered that among many other things tested in the blood and urine sample are creatinine levels and protein/creatinine level. Is this going to be a concern. I am in great health, or so I think, and usually rate at super preferred rates. Also your opinion of using creatine as a supplement.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013