Taking creatine supplement for bulking. Taking liv 52 medicine. Is it safe to take the medicine?

I wanted a info and advice on using liv 52.
I am on creatine supplement for bulking.My diet is Pre Workout : Muscle Jucie with 5g creating
Post workout : Muscle Juice 1 scoop+Glutamine 5g_flaz seeds.
I intake about 5 egg whites in a day and a scoop of muscle juice again before bed.

I wanted to take precaution and use liv 5 caps so tat my liver is safe during my bulking season.Could u kindly advice when and how shud i be intaking this

Also wanted to know if i am taking creatine and glutamineonly for 6 months i shud nt have any problem right
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013