Diagnosed with jaundice. Swollen feet, stomach. Underwent dialysis, high urea and creatinine. Precautions ?

my brother was diagonised to have jaundice and within 5 days he appeared to have swollen feet and stomach and was admitted in a ahospital where he undewent dialysis for more than 5 times saying that he had a high urea and creatine level ,for 8 days now that he is sent to home he still has a problem with the urea level being 100 and creatine llevel being 4 ,is it normal????his blood pressure and sodium level were controlled and is now normal what measure should we take to bring hisBUN and creatine level to normal,,is he suffering from any other disorder please let us know if it is urgent to react,,his age is 25 yrs!
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013