Womb analysis shows bacteria. Prostate analysis shows staphylococcus and streptococcus. Did partner have another sexual relation?

hello there ,i have a problem with prostat , senile prostatic hyperplasia i`m 4 years old , i have partner girlfriend who has some maioma in her womb , she is 45 years old too , she made analaysis they found 4 kind of bacteria on her (1- CANDIDA 2- ESHERICHIA 3-ENTEROCOCCUS 4- UREAPLASMA ) and i have made analysis also found (garderella ) and in prostat juice found staphelococcus apedrmedis and streptococcus my question is does it mean that my partner has another sexual relation ? because we didn`t use candom during sex ... thanks for answering me
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012